Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
We would like to reassure all of our members that we are operating with COVID safe plans in place.
Please read the following important information regarding COVIDThe Centre is working to ensure the health and safety of all patrons and staff is maintained. We want to address the growing fears around the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and share with you the information we have at the current time.
We are working to ensure our centre remains a safe place to visit and work. The health and safety of our community is our main priority, we always uphold a high standard of hygiene within the centre, however are taking extra precautions during this time.
We hope you will do what you can to take care of yourself and those around you, we also encourage you to use and support our community facility with confidence while it is safe to do so.
Please see the latest update on the situation below.
Remember is you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of the flu, cough or cold to please remain away from the centre until you are feeling 100%.
Update - 27/09/2021It’s time to jump back into your bathers and kick off the Spring season – our pool will reopen from Monday 27th September!
As per the State Government directive, Outdoor pools will be able to reopen in line with strict COVID safe measures if our venue is within your LGA or within 5kms of your home.
Restrictions will remain in place that include masks are required when not in the water and check-in via the Services NSW app when visiting us.
This is subject to change in line with revisions from the state government.
Read more here NSW Government Update
Your Memberships and Passes
Please keep an eye on your email inbox as we will be sending you further information regarding Membership reactivation for access to your facility if you wish. At this stage all memberships remain on FREE suspension unless instructed.
Casual visits can be purchased upon entry.
Any questions please contact our team for assistance.
Here is what you need to know:
- You can only visit our venue if we are within a 5km radius of your home or if our venue is in your LGA
- Outdoor group gathering limits apply as per current public health order
- Only fully vaccinated adults can gather in group of 5 people
- Unvaccinated adults can gather in groups of 2 people
- Physical distancing rules apply
- At this stage, our amenities will not be available for showers & changing. We recommend you bring adequate dry clothes to help you be as comfortable as possible once you finish your swimming session & head home to shower & change.
- Join our priority list for GOswim lessons for when we can start lessons for the summer - - see more information below
- Aqua Group Fitness classes will not be available at this time.
- Services NSW QR check-in is mandatory
- Mask must be worn except when in the pool
- We are operating with the preferred method for payment as cashless with EFTPOS available for all transactions.
- Our Cafe will remain closed due to the current renovations, however we will have cold drinks and ice creams available for purchase.
During the initial stages of re-opening, we will be operating: Monday to Friday 7.00 am to 5.00 pm and 9.00 am to 3.00 pm Saturday and Sunday.
To get in touch with our customer care team please complete and submit your details through our Contact Us page on our website.
Thank you for your patience as we work to stop the spread of COVID-19 and keep our community safe.
We cannot wait to dive back into our summer season with you!
Read more here NSW Government Update
Frequently Asked Questions Expand all
What are we doing to minimise health risks in-Centre?
The Centre will be vigilant in implementing infection control procedures including daily cleaning in accordance with normal protocols, the promotion of healthy hygiene habits and will make hand sanitiser available for staff and patrons to use while using the Centre.
What information and advice will help our members?
For now, the best advice is to follow some simple steps to help slow the spread of the virus and to reduce the risk of infection.
Follow the information and tips to help improve your safety and wellbeing, from Department of Health website
If I have or am undergoing a period of self-isolation, what happens to my membership?
If you are showing symptoms or have been recommended by a Health Professional to self isolate, you should be staying at home and minimising contact with others. Please contact the Centre team to discuss managing your membership where you are uncertain of your options.
What happens to Swim School sessions I have booked?
If you have any Swim School lessons booked, please contact the Centre.